Name: Jeremy Rodden
Date registered: March 2, 2011
I am an overeducated stay-at-home dad to two wonderful sons. I have a BA in Religion and English Writing and an MA in Education. I worked briefly as a high school English teacher before we opted to keep me home when my second son was born in 2010. As a writer, I consider C.S. Lewis, Lewis Carroll, Douglas Adams, and Neil Gaiman my strongest influences. I enjoy multi-layered plots, clever wordplay, and bad jokes.
- New Project – Toonopolis Pixel Art Comic — January 23, 2017
- Listening to Green Day and Realizing They’re Old Like Me — January 17, 2017
- My son and I shipping King Midas and Medusa — December 26, 2016
- Writing In Life’s Margins — December 3, 2016
- How Donald Trump Helped End My Imposter Syndrome — November 14, 2016