I am an overeducated stay-at-home dad to three wonderful sons. I have a BA in Religion and English Writing and an MA in Education. I worked briefly as a high school English teacher before we opted to keep me home when my second son was born in 2010. As a writer, I consider C.S. Lewis, Lewis Carroll, Douglas Adams, and Neil Gaiman my strongest influences. I enjoy multi-layered plots, clever wordplay, and bad jokes.
Most commented posts
- Blog Tour de Troops – My Turn! — 237 comments
- JEREMY RODDEN-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? — 185 comments
- The Looney Tunes Show (A Review) — 34 comments
- Hey Stay-At-Home Dads: Wanna Be Published? — 24 comments
- Write Something Today – Even If It Sucks — 22 comments